Monday, November 9, 2009

Never Before

  There has never been anyone outside my family that has made me feel so special and so important and loved as my boyfriend did tonight.  You see, he wanted me to go see him last night and due to circumstances that are beyond my control I was unable to. I was upset about it and so was he because we knew that it would be another week before we would have the chance to see eachother again. I have been bummed out all day because I just really needed to see him and I knew I was not going to. Well, we had been texting all day about what we were doing and how much we missed eachother and I was sad and lonely. While I was sitting in my room, I heard my little sister tell someone very loudly to "Go Away" and so I stepped out to see what was going on and guess who it happened to be?! You got it, it was my man...he had tricked me into thinking he was still far away and the whole time he was on his way to surprise me. I feel so loved and special and I am waiting to wake up at any moment to find that it was all just a dream!!  I love that he loves me that much that he would want to surprise me like he did. I realize that you are all probably sick of hearing about him, but I have never been in love like this before and I have to share it with someone...anyone or I will burst!!
  On a different note, another week of work is ahead of me and I have mixed feelings about it. Again I love what I do but sometimes we have to work with people we do not particularly like or get along with. I am in that situation right now...the guy they have put over me as my new job lead is someone that I have a really hard time dealing with.  He continually talks down to me and makes me feel like I am dumb in his eyes and although part of me says that it is just his personality and he does it to everyone, the other rather larger part of me says that he does it on purpose to intimidate and "put me in my place" so to speak.  I am trying really hard to bite my tongue and not let him get me down...I constantly give myself little pep talks trying to convince myself that I am a smart woman who is very good at what she does and to not let him beat me down and think otherwise.  Sometimes I believe myself, sometimes I don't. All I can do is keep my head down and do what needs to be done and do it the best I can and hope that those who are higher up see that I DO know what I am doing. Another week here I come...I hope that I can keep it all together!!!

No comments:

Danie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones