Thursday, November 12, 2009

Break Me Down...

"...And I should've been down when you made me insecure...
So break me down if it makes you feel right
And hate me now if it keeps you alright
You can break me down if it takes all your might
'cause I'm so much more than meets the eye
...'cause I'm so much more than all your lies" ("Breakdown"; Seether)

  It seems that no matter what you do in life there will always be those people who break you down and make you doubt yourself...seems I am destined to work with someone like that for the next long while...LUCKY me, I guess.  I suppose that this just means that now I have a great opportunity to work on patience, biting my tongue, smiling no matter what, and taking it all with a grain of salt.  Lets just hope that I excel instead of fail.
  On another note...I find myself wondering why I am even doing this whole blog thing. I mean it is nice to have a place to vent and say what is on my mind, but I don't think anyone beyond my sis and my best friend even read what I write...let alone visit. Which begs the question...is it really that important to me to have other people read what I write? Who knows, I guess that it would just be nice to hear other peoples opinions on something I wrote, or to receive advice on how to handle a particular situation. I suppose that I will just keep throwing it out there that I have this blog and see what happens...who knows, I might just get what I want (whatever that may be)!!

2 comments:

Pearson Family said...

I'll check your blog much more frequently now that I know you have one. Keep posting.

Jamie said...

I follow your every post. I feel the same way with my posts, but if it reaches just one person and helps them. ..then it's worth it. If it just helps you. . .then it's worth it. But I do enjoy keeping up with you! Do please don't stop!

Danie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones