Friday, December 18, 2009

Clearly Now...

  I may have gotten lost for a little while in this black hole I call life, but I found my way out now and there is no other way for me to go but UP!!  I have been down and out and on the bottom end of everything for such a long period of time that I am not sure how to act or what to do now that things are starting to look up. I guess that all I can do is take each day, each moment, each event as it happens and see how it goes...could be good, could be bad, but one thing is for sure...(to quote a well known song)..."I can see clearly now the rain has gone, I can see all obstacles in my way, gone are the dark clouds that had me blind...it's gonna be a bright, bright sunshinin' day!" Bring on the sun...I have been in a cold dark horrible place for way too long and it is time for the sun to shine upon me.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

This is good news! What changed? Ya know, I love that song! I also love IZ Hawaiian version of "Over the rainbow" It sums up life and how wonderful it is~ I changed my cell phone plan. . .so I have more minutes and can add 10 friends from other networks. So call me anytime you need to!

Love you~ Jamiebug

Jamie said...

I can't believe you didn't blog about your Christmas present!! I totally would if I were you~ I haven't' heard from you in a while. . . you need to post! I check it regularly!!!

Love Ya!

Danie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones