Saturday, October 31, 2009

ABC's of ME

I saw this on Jamie's blog and I had to copy it and put it on mine.  I think it is adorable!!

A- Age: 30

B- Bed Size: Double

C- Chore you hate: DISHES (and cleaning my room are neck and neck)

D- Dog's name: Shawntae

E- Essential start your day item: BATHROOM

F- Favorite color: Green (all shades)

G- Gold or silver: Silver most definitely

H- Height: 5' 3 1/2" (dont forget the half) lol

I- I am: Missing my man

J- Job: Welder

K- Kids: zero, zip, zilch

L- Living arrangement: Well, I live in my mother's basement...free rent is good!!

M- Mom's name: Susan

N- Nicknames: Danie, Princess, Angel, Love, Brat, Beavis

O- Overnight stay at hospital other than birth: Had to have a tumor the size of a tennis ball removed from my throat

P- Pet peeve: GOSSIP (and lying, and back stabbing, and story telling)

Q- Quote from a movie: "I think I just swallowed a bug." (Overboard)

R- Right or left handed: Right

S- Siblings: 1 older brother, 1 younger brother, 1 younger sister

T- Time you wake up: Mon - Thurs 6am ; Fri - Sun Whenever I wake up

U- Underwear: Thong, th , th, th, thong!!

V- Vegetable you dislike: MUSHROOMS

W- Ways you run late: I just get to dinking off and lose track of time

X- X-rays: Yes...several for broken fingers and then for the tumor I had in my throat on my thyroid

Y- Yummy food you make: Microwave Caramel Popcorn

Z- Zoo favorite: Ummmm I would have to go with Monkeys, Lions, Giraffes, Elephants

1 comment:

Jamie said...

keep your post coming. ..I check on ya pretty much every day! :)

Danie's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones